Monday, January 26, 2009

Just a little patience...yeah, yeah

Well, things are going well, but it is extra-hustle time.  We still are not giving a definitive opening date right now, but it will likely be towards the end of February!  We are so excited!  We may not be able to start off baking any of our treats, but we also may be able too.  It is a sink issue.  If we can't at first, we will still have plenty of good things to nosh on.  
I can tell you we have learned a whole lot of what goes in to making a business that serves food!  I'm really glad we are not a full-blown restaurant.  I have new respect for those businesses that I want to hurry up and open.  There are so many things to think about, do, and hoops to jump through for various people.  I know a lot of folks are excited to see us open, and are wondering what the hold-up is.  Sit back, relax, it is happening!  We appreciate your enthusiasm and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment