Friday, February 20, 2009

What We've Been Waiting For!

So... next Thursday, February 26, we should be quietly opening our doors!  
The first few days may have a wacky schedule.  I think Thursday we will not be opening until 8:00, just to allow for some extra opening time on the first day.  Also, we may be closed that first Sunday.  But, starting Monday, March 2, we should definitely be on a regular schedule.  We will have a grand opening celebration on a Saturday a couple weeks after opening.  We will post a date here and on our website soon!  There will be specials and prizes on that day.

Gotta go... baby woke up...more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!

    I live just down the road, and I'm so excited to have a great little cafe opening up nearby. I love the Roasterie, but the 15 minute drive to Brookside is a little much sometimes...

    I just recently moved here from Massachusetts, where I managed an almost identical cafe (local, organic, fair trade, kid- and family-friendly). I miss that place dearly. I hope you won't mind that I plan to frequent your cafe in an attempt to fill that void....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be there with bells on! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete